Art Therapy Feeds
- [Review] Non-pharmacological strategies for the treatment of acute ischaemic stroke
- [Review] Streamlining of prehospital stroke management: the golden hour
- [Review] Movement disorders in cerebrovascular disease
- [Review] Tau pathology and neurodegeneration
- Drugs Found to Both Prevent and Treat Alzheimer’s Disease in Mice
Psychology and Therapy Feeds
- Editorial Manners 101: Raymond Chandler Tells The Atlantic Off
- Struggling Artist Special: Patti Smith’s Lettuce Soup Recipe
- Your Cousin, the Blade of Grass: Brian Cox on the Wonders of Life
- Good Writing vs. Talented Writing
- How Creativity in Humor, Art, and Science Works: Arthur Koestler’s Theory of Bisociation
TED Videos (Ideas worth spreading)
- TED: Phil Hansen: Embrace the shake - Phil Hansen (2013)
- TED: Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism - Peter Singer (2013)
- TED: Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? - Sergey Brin (2013)
- TED: Jay Silver: Hack a banana, make a keyboard! - Jay Silver (2013)
- TED: Liu Bolin: The invisible man - Liu Bolin (2013)
Health and Medicine Feeds
Favourites and Links
Encouraging the highest quality of art therapy services to the public; facilitating communication among members and colleagues; supporting state and...
The Official Website of the Australian and New Zealand Arts Therapy Association
"The Art Therapy Alliance embraces social media and connection on-line to promote art therapy, the work of art therapists, and build community. In...
"beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related...
"The Black Dog Institute is a not-for-profit, educational, research, clinical and community-oriented facility offering specialist expertise in...
"Brain Pickings is a human-powered discovery engine for interestingness, culling and curating cross-disciplinary curiosity-quenchers, and separating...
"Thanks in part to the medical humanities movement many medical schools will now have tutors suggesting students read classic literature or modern...
"The International Art Therapy Organization (IATO) brings together art therapists, related professionals, and students involved in the fields of art...
"The Mental Health Research Institute is a premier psychiatric research institute in Australia. Our researchers use laboratory and clinical research...
"The Australian Brain Bank Network (ABBN) is a collaboration between brain banks across Australia to optimise collection, handling and distribution...
A range of online resources from "Neuroscience for Kids" to recommended texts and beyond.
"The Neuroscience Information Framework is a dynamic inventory of Web-based neuroscience resources: data, materials, and tools accessible via any...
"The Dax Centre promotes mental health and wellbeing through fostering a greater understanding of the mind, mental illness and trauma through art and...